The Benefits of membership
- Invitation to attend regular Membership and Annual General meetings.
- Meeting people who care about mental health issues.
- Keeping up to date with Organisational and mental health developments, events, changes.
- Being able to voice opinions, suggestions, share ideas.
Why Become a Member
- To become involved and support a local charitable organisation.
- To further your interest / knowledge of mental health issues.
- Opportunity to be involved in community activities relating to mental health, including fundraising.
- Opportunity to meet people and become involved in social activities.
- To give something back to the organisation.
- Opportunity to become a Board member.
Who Can Become a Member
- Anyone with an interest in mental health, including service users and carers
If you are interested in becoming a Member please complete the form below